Monday, December 31, 2012

THE NEW YEAR'S RESOLUTION, PART DEUX

Wanna help control the content of this site, and keep me on my toes?   Here's how!

As a part of my New Year's Resolution for this site, I present to you the list of unplayed games that I currently own.  I would like my readers to pick or suggest what game I play and review next!  If I don't have any suggestions, I'll pick whatever sounds like fun at the time.   Please send in your suggestions, or I'll never get off my ass and work on this blog; I'll just sit and play Minecraft all day.  Keep me on my toes, people!

If there's something you'd like me to play and review that isn't on the list, I will try to acquire a copy of the game, or you can always contribute to the cause by gifting it to me on Steam.  Cause I'm a greedy bastard.


All suggestions and messages can be sent to me at TheCrankyOldGamer@gmail.com


List Of Unplayed Games


No comments:

Post a Comment