Monday, May 6, 2013

NO GAME THIS WEEK

Sorry guys, it's been a really long week here in the Cranky Household.  I'm juggling work, looking for new work, household responsibilities, the YouTube channel, this blog, the twitter, and trying to have a personal life in there as well.  I've cranked out a few YouTube videos when I've had time, but I just have not had time to dedicate myself to a brand new Game-a-Week.  Only thing new I played was a couple hours of Brütal Legend, and not nearly enough to give it a full in-depth review.  

For the record, I AM still accepting requests!   Along the right-hand sidebar is my List of Unplayed Games.  That's what Game-A-Week comes from, if you're new to the site.  I had a giant pile of games I'd bought but never played, and GAW is an excuse to chew through them and play them.  If you read this blog and see something on the list you'd like me to play and review?   You can always email me at TheCrankyOldGamer@gmail.com with your picks from the list!

No comments:

Post a Comment