Sunday, June 2, 2013

LIFE HAPPENS

There will be no Game-A-Week update this week.  Some major events have happened in my household this past weekend, completely shaking up my life and the lives of those I live with, in a terrible way.  I am not at liberty to explain what happened, but just know we'll pull through it and come out okay.  I'll be back to my cranky old gaming self in no time, I just have to heal from this.

So in the meantime, I need a week off.  From the site, the youtube channel, etc.  I might say something here or there on the facebook or twitter, but right now gaming is the last thing on my mind.  I will be back soon, I promise; I'm not going to leave my readers hanging.  I just need a little time.

Thanks folks, for reading and being here.  You guys are awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment