Thursday, January 5, 2012

MY GOD...IT'S....IT'S SO BEAUTIFUL...

The Elder Scrolls games are known for being incredibly moddable...Bethesda even releases toolkits specifically for modding.  So since Morrowind came about 10 years ago, mods have been coming out that enhance the game (which sadly, did not age well).  Plenty of these mods have made graphical tweaks here and there to make it prettier.  But this...this is absolutely breathtaking.  They may as well have remade the entire game.  Check out the screenshots and weep at their beauty.

The Morrowind Overhaul

1 comment:

  1. I promise I'm not going to dedicate this blog to fellating the Elder Scrolls series. I am a HUGE fan, but that's not my intention. It's just coincidence that two out of my four entries thus far have been Morrowind-related.

    ReplyDelete