Wednesday, February 29, 2012

WHOOPS.

Okay so.  I haven't posted in a month.   I promised myself I wouldn't do this, but shit's been going on in my life.  Not really an excuse, but at the same time, it is.

I also have gotten zero feedback on this blog.  I honestly don't know if there's a single person reading it or if I'm just posting random words off into the ether.  I got one comment on a very early post.  Since then, no one has agreed, disagreed, trolled....hell I haven't even gotten any spam bots posting.  So I've kind of gotten this "Why bother" sort of attitude.  I am going to get over it though...and I think I'm going to change formats just a tiny bit.   I don't need to write a long multi-paragraph dissertation on every topic.  Shorter, more concise articles, links to stuff I've found online, etc.

But seriously some feedback would be killer.

No comments:

Post a Comment