Friday, May 11, 2012

SCROLL OF RESURRECTION

I had kind of given up on this blog, because after two months I didn't have any followers.   But now that seems kind of silly, given how little I advertised or spread word.   I posted to my friends and on a couple of websites, but I never really got word out there!   So I'm kicking the dust off here, and will be blogging again.   Still can't afford to review the newest and hottest games, but I definitely want to do some more indie and retro reviews, talk about topics that have piqued my interest, share funny or cool screenshots or shit I've found across the internet, and give my own spin on current gaming news.

So, what's sparking this resurrection, you probably didn't ask?   Well, now I am a part of something a little bigger than just this blog; a new independent podcast called The North/South Geek Show.  I am the South half, as I live in Florida.   My long time friend Ryan is the North half, residing in Ohio.   The N/S Geek Show is really just about two geeky buddies talking about geeky stuff.  Video games, movies, comics, whatever strikes our fancy. 


We've recorded two episodes so far, and have gotten great feedback from some people.   We're still in the process of refining our show; we're working on tightening up the conversations so we don't ramble on, coming up with some great segments and topics to talk about, as well as trying to keep the length around the one-hour mark.   Our first episode ran a little long, but our second one is showing remarkable improvement.   We are looking into getting an RSS feed, and getting onto iTunes, but for the time being, the podcast can be found hosted here:


The North/South Geek Show


We can also be reached by emailing us at nsgeekshow@gmail.com if you have any kind of feedback or suggestions for us!   




No comments:

Post a Comment